TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE
Object of the Website
This website, https://ambrosiamagazine.com, has been created and is the property of the company under the company’s name FORUM Ekthesis Ekdosis Synedria SA (hereinafter FORUM), which has been established and operates under the Greek Law, resides in Ag. Dimitrios of Attica, 328 Vouliagmenis Avenue, Tax Identification Number 998644926 /: COMMERCIAL COMPANIES’ PIRAEUS OFFICE, it operates as exhibitions, conferences organizer and magazine publisher. The website has been developed and operates in order to provide information and news concerning Greek Food and Beverage products.
Νotification and Acceptance of General Terms
The use of the https://ambrosiamagazine.com/ website is governed by these terms and conditions, which users are required to read carefully and comply with. Using the https://ambrosiamagazine.com website implies the unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions as they apply at any time.
Content of the Website –Provider’s Responsibility
1. The Brand name, distinctive title, trademarks, images, graphics, insignia, distinctive features, as well as all content, information, electronic files, services and everything else on the https://ambrosiamagazine.com website belong exclusively to FORUM and are protected intellectual property. Trademarks, names, or other intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties listed on the https://ambrosiamagazine.com website are also protected under the applicable law.
2. It is expressly forbidden to the visitor/ user to exploit, copy, reproduce, promulgate, republish, distribute or transmit or otherwise use the content and services of this website beyond the uses expressly stated on this website without the prior written permission of FORUM. By way of exception, the individual copying and printing of web pages and their content may be permitted, provided that they are not altered in any way, and only if they are intended for personal information use by the website’s visitor/ user.
3. The content included on this website includes, among others, information. FORUM makes every effort to ensure that the information and in general the content available through this website is accurate and clear. In any case, FORUM does not bear any liability towards the visitor/ user of the https://ambrosiamagazine.com website for any damage that may be caused to him by not updating the information provided by it.
5. FORUM is not responsible for any kind of damage that may be caused to a user/ visitor of the website https://ambrosiamagazine.com and a third party due to a cause related to the operation or not and/ or use of the website and/ or failure to provide services and/ or information provided by it and/ or services and/ or information made available through it.
6. Many opinions/views expressed on the https://ambrosiamagazine.com website are those of the author(s) and do not reflect the opinions of FORUM SA or its employees or its affiliates. However, neither FORUM SA nor the authors guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information published herein and neither FORUM SA nor the authors shall be responsible for any errors, omissions, or claims for damages, arising out of use, inability to use, or with regard to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information contained.
Obligations of Visitors/ Users
In particular, but not limited to, any act that is contrary to the law or that may damage the FORUM and/ or third parties is expressly prohibited, as exemplary and not restrictively:
-the intervention on the website https://ambrosiamagazine.com in order to mislead any third party about the origin of its content with the ultimate purpose of causing damage to the image and reputation of FORUM or compromising the security of transactions or and blocking free access to this website,
-the distortion of the information contained in the services, as well as the publication of undocumented and duly substantiated information, etc., intended to mislead the public, to directly or indirectly influence its behavior and to damage the FORUM and its services,
-installing and/ or promoting in any way any kind of self-called or unauthorized advertising or spam, chain letters, pyramid systems, or any other form of content promotion, as well as installing promotional messages without the written approval of FORUM.
-the installation of code, program files that may in any way cause malfunctions on the website https://ambrosiamagazine.com or that may impede its use by third parties.
-causing, through the use of the website, damage to any third party in any way,
Providing and Availability of Content
- FORUM, makes every effort to maintain and make available the website https://ambrosiamagazine.com. However, it cannot guarantee that its website and any information and/ or service contained therein will be provided without interruption and/ or errors. In addition, FORUM reserves the right to modify and/ or temporarily or permanently discontinue all or part of its website with and/ or without notice to users, as its availability may also depend on factors outside of its sphere of responsibility. In any case, FORUM does not bear any responsibility in case a user cannot be connected to the website https://ambrosiamagazine.com.
- FORUM will make every effort to protect the https://ambrosiamagazine.com website from malicious software. However, it does not guarantee that its website and the servers through which the contents and services of the website are provided to visitors/ users, do not contain viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, each user should take care to protect his/ her own means of access to the https://ambrosiamagazine.com website by his/ her own means (e.g. using antivirus etc.) prior to any use of the https://ambrosiamagazine.com website.
Personal Data Protection- Securing Privacy.
- FORUM may maintain in record and process any personal data of visitors of the website https://ambrosiamagazine.com, which will come to its knowledge on the basis of any requests and/ or transactions in order to support, promote and execute the transaction relationship. In addition, third parties natural or legal persons may also be the recipients of this data for the promotion of FORUM’s products and/ or services. Every user/ visitor of the website https://ambrosiamagazine.com maintains the rights provided by the Law 2472/1997 as applicable, as well as the European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 “on the Protection of Individuals against the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC “
- FORUM does not bear any liability towards the user/ visitor of the website https://ambrosiamagazine.com in the case of the use of the personal data that the user has stated to a third natural or legal person through a hyperlinking to the third person’s website via the website https://ambrosiamagazine.com.
- FORUM is not liable for breach of these Terms due to reasons of force majeure.
- FORUM reserves the right to change the content of these terms without any notice at any time.