Midway between Europe and the East, with important ports overseeing the Black Sea, Romania is a country with a great tradition and an even brighter future ahead...
The Chairman of HAPO, Mr. Apostolos Touralias, talks to Ambrosia Magazine about the future of the aquaculture in Greece.
A rapidly developing economy, albeit not a member of the European Union yet, Serbia is increasingly inclined towards quality over price, while recognising the EU PGI regime and applying the respective protection on PDO and PGI products.
If one should say that aquaculture in Greece is more than a sector and closer to a true industry, they would be right: a whooping 65% of domestic production of fishery products comes from aquaculture, while the remaining 35% from fishing.
One of the greatest transit hubs in the world, the Netherlands is a market where all sorts of products are in aflod, food being no exception.
Heritage diets are the future. They are simple, clean, healthy food; and the Cretan Diet is exceptionally so.
Very close, and yet so far: a market with complex administrative procedures, Bulgaria constitutes an interesting exporting destination for Greek brands and companies, yet demanding of a local partner who can guide them through.
As unlikely as it may sound, we could eat some otherwise sensitive fruit, like strawberries and blackberries all year long. The innovative European project FRIETS shows us how this could be implemented.
Being a country with similar diet and culinary habits to Greece, and a major agricultural country itself, Spain is not easy to penetrate. Nonetheless, good price, targeted advertising and small promotional actions towards middle and upper level Spanish consumers can be key for the success of Greek F&B products to the Spanish market.
The Hellenic Coffee Association outlines the profile of the Greek coffee consumer and highlights issues and factors that determine the domestic coffee market...