FOODTECH, the premium international trade show focusing on the production and processing technologies of Food & Beverages will be held 11-13 November 2023.
The Food & Beverage Industry in Greece, having taken significant steps forward, is on an impressive trajectory of development and modernization. Hence, it invests in the constant improvement of production methods and operation systems. Under this perspective, FOODTECH 2023, which will take place, as always, at the Metropolitan Expo in Athens, Greece, between November 11th and November 13th, brings together the best of the sector, in a comprehensive trade show, organized to the last detail.
All exhibitors at FOODTECH will have the opportunity to showcase innovative technologies and latest products to thousands of trade visitors from Greece, build brand awareness, expand to a new developing market, and generate new leads. At the same time, visitors will find themselves in the core of their industry, getting to know the latest news and developments of each category.
The tradeshow is expected to attract as exhibitors the leading manufacturers, importers and suppliers of Technology & Processing products and services concerning the food and beverage industry, from Greece and other countries across the world.
The main categories are:
- Food & Beverage processing machinery and equipment
- Bottling & filling machines liquid food and beverages
- Automations, Robotics systems and Information technology programs
- Raw materials & Additives for F&B production
- Industrial gases
- Weighing systems and technologies
- Labeling, coding and traceability machinery and equipment
- Cooling – Heating Systems, Freeze chambers
- Cleaning and disinfection machinery & systems
- Waste management
- Certification, marketing & product design companies
- Organizations, Associations, Press
Alongside FOODTECH, visitors will also attend GLOBAL PACK, the new international trade show for the packaging industry, organized this year for first time.
350 Hosted Buyers
Forum S.A., by investing more than €100,000 aims to attract 350 international buyers from the wider Balkan and Eastern Mediterranean basin, in order for them to find new production solutions to upgrade their units. These buyers will hold more than 5,000 b2b meetings with FOODTECH exhibitors.